Lauren Mummert, DDS, MSD Board-certified Pediatric Dental Specialist
For Dr. Lauren Mummert, Pediatric Dentistry is her passion in life. She strives to deliver the highest quality pediatric dental care to families. She likes to learn about patients and form professional relationships with the family. Her goal is to provide the best dental care to each individual patient. Dr. Mummert is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Riley Hospital for Children, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN; Master of Science in Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN; Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN; Bachelor of Science in Biology
Dental Area of Focus:
- General and Pediatric Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Trauma Care
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Indiana Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- North Central Dental Society
Notable Achievements, Certifications, Recognitions:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Chief Resident; Riley Hospital for Children
- Indiana Society of Pediatric Dentistry Award
- Arthur I Kline Research Award; Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Dennis P. Zimmerman Award; Indiana University School of Dentistry
- The Junior League of South Bend: Serves as a trained volunteer to improve the community through effective action and leadership.
- The United Way of St. Joseph County: Serves as a Board member to assist the United Way in mobilizing the community to collectively reduce poverty.
- The University of Notre Dame: Serves as an alumna admissions volunteer.