Welcome to The Dental Center of South Bend (Pediatric Specialists and Braces)
Serving the Michiana community for over 50 years
The Dental Center of South Bend (Pediatric Specialists and Braces) is proud to have eight dentists recognized by The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. They specialize in children’s unique dental needs. Come experience the difference today!
Our trained pediatric specialists offer many benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Recognized, board-certified pediatric dental specialists
- At least two years additional education focused solely on pediatric dentistry
- Specialized training in ALL children’s dental needs
- Experienced in treating physically and mentally challenged children
- Using language you can understand
- Most insurance accepted
- Skilled at putting children and parents at ease
- Offering open office format which allows parents to be present for all treatments
- Discount plans and other financial solutions available
- Several convenient South Bend area locations
- Medicaid for Children accepted
- Fun, “Kid-friendly” office
The pediatric specialists and staff at The Dental Center of South Bend (Pediatric Specialists and Braces) are committed to providing thoughtful, caring and ethical dental care for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special needs. We strive to ensure both our patients and their parents are comfortable and free from anxiety as we work towards creating a new generation of cavity-free patients who have a positive attitude towards dentistry and an understanding of the importance of oral health.
As a trusted provider of dental care in this community for 50 years, we are committed to lifelong learning and training to ensure we provide our patients with treatment that meets or exceeds the highest standards of national care in accordance with the guidelines and policies of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Smile and Think Pink! For each patient who chooses Pink bands for their braces, we will donate $1.00 to breast cancer research. Please join us in supporting the fight against breast cancer.
The Dental Center of South Bend Raises Awareness for Children with Cerebral Palsy
The staff of The Dental Center South Bend Pedo proudly wearing their “Stand For Something” t-shirts & joined by the Tooth Fairy raise awareness and donations for children with Cerebral Palsy. So far they have raised over $1,000 for “vision activated” talking computers that allows a child to speak what has in the past been trapped in their mind but they could not physically express. This very important cause is their heartfelt effort to support a member of the office’s staff whose child has Cerebral Palsy.
The Dental Center Sponsors 2nd Annual Kroc Fest
Tina Oates manned The Dental Center of South Bend gold sponsor booth at the 2nd Annual Kroc Fest, Saturday, August 17th. Thousands of South Bend students showed up hoping to receive one of the 2,400 backpacks stuffed with school supplies donated by community members, organizations and corporate sponsors. The event was free and there was something for every member of the family to enjoy:
- Carnival games
- Inflatables, bounce houses, and mascots
- Backpack giveaways
- Face painting
- Prizes, food and candy galore
- Zumba party on the turf & powder puff football
- Game Tournaments